FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Wood Products and Other
Adorable childs bed is in the shape of simple house frames. Made with solid wood and features an architectural look that emulates beams and trusses for a great place for kids to sleep and play. The B082-15x and B082-25x classic house frame bunkbeds are designed for a mattress in the upper loft and a cozy play space underneath the bed. Or add another mattress on the floor for a traditional bunkbed setting. B082-1xx is black; B082-2xx is white. B082-16x and B082-26x features a simple A-frame design for use with a mattress laid on the floor. Canopies not included.
Carton Weight =70Bls, L= 30.25", W=51.25" H= 30.25"
This item is compatible with other items in this series, sold separately.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.