27.00" W 16.00" D 28.00"
If youre a fan of clean, crisp and contemporary interiors, rest assured this 3-drawer chest suits you. The linear profile and flush-mount drawers are enhanced with a warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain. Large satin nickel-tone pulls are an artful touch. Hard to believe such a high-style aesthetic can be so attractively priced.
Made of engineered wood;Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain;Satin nickel-tone hardware;3 smooth-gliding drawers;Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for durability;Ships flat; easy-to-follow assembly instructions included;Assembly required
Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated Cherry grain. Spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Large satin nickel color hardware. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Night stands offer wire management for ease of using a clock, radio, or phone charger. Full Complete Bed in Box (EB2520-102) and Queen Complete Bed in Box (EB2520-103) comes with headboard, footboard, rails and platform (no additional foundation needed). Night stand (EB2520-191) accommodates to any 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H storage bin. Available in multiple finishes (Finch). Assembly required.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.