40.00" W 78.00" D 30.00"
Weathered, rustic surfaces emphasize the simple beauty of everyday things. Farmhouse features a weathered white finish that looks better over time. A picnic style table generously styled to accommodate family and freidsn has two end leaves (18") that expand the table to 98". The classic Windsor chair known for its comfort, style, and value has simple turned legs and back spindles. Use the server in the dining room, foyer, or as a media console in the living room. This multi functional piece is 55" wide with 2 storage drawers and 2 open bottom shelves, one that accommodates wine storage. The open style server is accented with back diagonal slats to continue the farmhouse design. Add two of the leaning shelves on either side of the server to make a storage wall. The leaning shelves features 5 graduated shelves.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Two Tone White Finish w/ Oak Tops | Rubberwood Solids & Oak Veneers
| Solid Living by Liberty | Heavy Distressing | Fixed Table Top (T4078) | X Style Trestle Base | Solid Wood Table Tops
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.