40.00" W 18.00" D 56.00"
Contemporary elements with Clean Lines and soft shapes. Finished in a dark truffle or satin gray and accented by brushed nickel accents. Choose from a linen chenille padded bench footboard bed or low profile panel bed in a dark truffel or satin gray finish. The bench footboard features bow shaping with open storage
FINISH & MATERIAL
Dark Truffle Finish | Rubberwood Solids w/ Cherry Veneers
| Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm) | French & English Dovetail Construction | Bottom Case Dust Proofing | Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers | Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers | Alternative Finish: 425G Satin Gray Finish | Brushed Nickel Round Knob Hardware
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.