24.50" W 20.50" D 37.00"
The Esquire Upholstered Fabric Dining Chairs are a modern set of furniture with a hint of vintage to pique everyone's interest. The sizable backrests, framed by neatly tucked vertical side pleats, beckon like arms wide open. The chair cushions and backrests are meticulously upholstered with a tightly woven polyester fabric giving these dining chairs a look of understated luxury. Thick foam padding provides reliable comfort making this dining chair set an everyday favorite seat in any room including the living room, home office, dining room, or entryway. These welcoming dining chairs are supported by a solid rubberwood frame designed for longevity and rest atop non-marking foot pins to protect flooring. Set Includes: Two - Esquire Upholstered Fabric Dining Chairs
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray | solid rubber wood, fabric, Yuhua po
Moder Dining Chair Set Durable Upholstered Fabric Solid Rubberwood Frame Dense Foam Padding Non-Marking Foot Pins Ships in a Convenient Box Chair Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 24.5"L x 20.5"W x 37"H Seat Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W x 20.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2.5"L x 20.5"W x 17.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 3"H Base Dimension: 17.5"L x 19.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.