78.00" W 39.00" D 40.00"
Coming in hot! Discover this power reclining loveseat with center console and two cup holders. Top-of-the-line faux leather fabric gives you the upscale look you want for less. Not to mention it feels incredible. The extended ottomans provide extra lengths for leg comfort. Want to watch TV or read in comfort? Easily fix your view with the power adjustable headrest. Complete with dramatic, jumbo stitching, this piece is out to capture your heart with style and comfort.
Dual-sided recliner;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;Lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Easy View power adjustable headrest;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Includes USB charging port in each power control;Polyester/vinyl interior upholstery;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.