1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
The definition of effortless modern style! The Eclipse Oval Dining Table brings a balance of smooth wood finishes and striking stainless steel accents. With one leaf included, this table is perfect for small dinners and family parties alike!
Eclipse is all about elegant curves and romance with a modern polish. Combining the striking lines of contemporary living and the elegance of designer style, this collection showcases floating stainless steel frames,brilliant LED lighting, and classy snowflake tones. Find that glow youve been looking for!
FINISH & MATERIAL
Tabletop is constructed using Poplar solids | Tabletop features a bookmatched veneer pattern and a painted platinum trim detail | Table base features sweeping stainless steel trestle design with wood details | Includes 1 leaf
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.