41.00" W 40.00" D 40.00"
You love the classic look of weatherworn leatherbut you want a whole lot more comfort than a standard arm chair can offer. Rest assured, this rocker recliner, a high-quality faux leather option, gives you the best of all worlds. Curved, contemporary lines and stylish stitching details make quite a fashion statement. Plush padded arms, thick bustle-back cushion support and signature seating are an irresistibly comfortable combination.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric
Reclining;Rocker Recliner;Manual Reclining
Carton Weight =117.6Bls, L= 35", W=41" H= 35"
Distance between arms 15" | Seat height 21" | Seat depth 22" | Reclined footrest height 21" | Fully reclined length 70" | Distance between recliner and wall 12" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Top of cushion to top of back 21" | Arm height 27"
One-pull reclining motion;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Tight back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.