48.00" W 24.00" D 18.00"
Pairing a thick slab-style top crafted of veneer and engineered wood with a linear metal base, this coffee table is an achievement in urban-contemporary design. The aesthetic might be ultra cool, but a dark brown finish with wire-brushed texturing keeps the feel warm and inviting.
Made of birch veneer, engineered wood and tubular metal;Tabletop in dark brown finish with wire-brushed texture;Assembly required
Urban contemporary design. Thick slab wood looking tops made with Birch veneer and engineered wood substrate. Rich dark brown color wood with a wire brushed texture. Tubular metal leg bases. Sofa table features a lower shelf for added display space.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.