29.50" W 15.50" D 48.50"
Love sleek and bold contemporary style? Live the dream with this chest. Eye-catching details include 3D pressed top drawers with beveled mirror banding. Faux crystal accented handles and knobs incorporate an added touch of sheen and shine.
Made of engineered wood;Mirrored banding;Faux crystal hardware;5 smooth-operating drawers;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Champagne pearl stipple texture 3D pressed top case drawers. Diamond pattern shaped top drawers in a champagne stipple finish uses 3D press technology. Beveled mirror accent under moulding on case tops. Dazzling faux crystal accented handles and knobs. Champagne pearl stipple texture 3D pressed headboard panel with faux crystal buttons. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim profile dual USB charger for the back of the night stand tops. Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.