15.50" W 16.50" D 23.63"
More than just a beauty to behold, this home office file cabinet is designed to raise your productivity by packing more work area into less space. Sporting a replicated gray wood top with an antiqued white base, its ready to take a cool stance for modern farmhouse style. Pair with the desk or bookcase (each sold separately) for a well-organized home office.
Made of engineered wood and laminated paper;Two-tone treatment; replicated gray wood top with antiqued white base;2 smooth-operating file drawers with ball bearing side glides;Assembly required
Modern Farmhouse design with an Urban attitude. Made with a paper laminate featuring a two tone replicated gray wood top and antique white base with engineered wood substrate. Each piece is thoughtfully designed to offer style and function to any home office. Drawers use ball bearing side glides for smooth operation. Doors use European style hinges. Desks are designed for easy cord management. These pieces are designed to be RTA flat pack for express ship opportunity.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.