Bring some shine to your decor with this 5-piece accessory set. Candle holders made of real crystal and silvertone metal give your space a high-end appeal. Youll love putting your most adored photos in the silvertone frames. Step things up one more level with the glass and metal globe-shaped box. What a great mix for the bold interior decorator.
Includes lidded box, 2 candle holders (candles not included), 2 photo frames (large and small), 2 vases (large and small);Holds up to a 3" diameter pillar candle (not included);Made of silvertone metal, glass and crystal;Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Set of 5 Accessories. Box, 2 Candle Holders (Candles Not Included) and 2 Photo Frames (4" x 6" and 5" x 7"). Crystal, Glass and Silver Finished Metal.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.