14.00" W 23.25" D 23.75"
Searching for a less-is-more look? This chairside end table in crisp, clean white is sure to delight. Faux concrete styling on the tabletop gives the minimalist aesthetic an earthy element. And with AC power/USB slots on the side, this simply chic chairside end table has the corner on form and function.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Tabletop with faux paper concrete with a realistic matte finish;Paneled sides;2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Chair side end table with RTA construction has paneled sides. T217-371 and -811 are made with paint grade materials and painted in white and black finishes. T217-771 and -533 are made with hardwood solids and veneers. Tops feature a faux paper concrete with a realistic matte finish. Features AC power supply with 2 USB charging ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.