12.75" W 22.63" D 23.88"
Searching for a less-is-more aesthetic? This chairside end table in almost black is definitely dressed to impress. The tables floating glass top truly elevates the contemporary design thats enhanced with antiqued bronze-tone brackets for a touch of industrial cool. Merging function with form, its got an integrated AC power strip with USB slots to make life that much easier.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Clear glass tabletop;Anodized bronze-tone metal accents;Smooth-gliding drawer;2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Chair side end table with RTA construction has paneled sides. T217-371 and -811 are made with paint grade materials and painted in white and black finishes. T217-771 and -533 are made with hardwood solids and veneers. Tops feature a faux paper concrete with a realistic matte finish. Features AC power supply with 2 USB charging ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.