25.00" W 25.00" D 24.13"
When it comes to contemporary style, this round end table is a clear standout. A triumph in transparency, this high-design end table pairs a clear tempered glass tabletop with see-through acrylic legs for less-is-more flair. Sleek black metal rim and bottom shelf take the cutting-edge look over the top.
Made of tubular metal, glass and clear acrylic;Metal components with durable black powdercoat finish;Clear glass tops framed with metal;Transparent acrylic legs;Assembly required
Modern contemporary styling. Made with tubular metal, glass and clear acrylic. Metal components are finished with a durable black powder coat. Clear glass tops are framed with metal and supported with thick clear acrylic legs for a high fashion appeal. Round format makes these tables an ideal choice for smaller contemporary styled sectionals. Casters on cocktail table for mobility.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.