30.00" W 17.00" D 48.00"
Richly embossed drawer panels, a metallic sheen and a touch of sparkle help this chest of drawers wake up your space. Opulent, welcoming and loaded with designer details, this chest is a fresh, new take on modern glam decor. And when it comes to creating your perfect bedroom retreat, is there any such thing as too much?
Made of wood and engineered wood;Dark platinum gray finish with a metallic sheen;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Top drawer with felt lining;Inset faux crystal adorned pulls;Drawer fronts with embossed texture;Assembly required
Made with paint grade materials and hardwood solids finished with a dark platinum gray color with a metallic sheen. Embossed textural drawer fronts and footboard panels have a modern Glam look. Headboard panel features a diamond tufted gray faux leather cover with crystal look buttons. Metal center guide drawers with paper wrapped interiors. Bar pulls with inset faux crystal arrangement. Mirror has decorative upholstered inserts with a matching faux leather cover.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.