19.00" W 22.75" D 38.00"
Feast your eyes on this designer dining chair. Its crisp, clean-lined profile is softened with front-to-back upholstery thats plush to the touch and easy on the eyes. Channel stitched detailing adds to the sense of luxury.
Made of wood;Dark brown finish;Seat and back covered in polyester upholstery;Assembly required
Made with solid Acacia wood, Oak veneers and engineered wood. Table top with diamond matched veneer inlay is set on a sturdy four post trestle base. Two removable leaves for extra seating capacity. Solid wood chair frames with fully upholstered seat and back. Server features two fully finished drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides and two lower cabinets with an adjustable shelf in each. Metal bar pulls with back plate are finished in a forged steel color. Matching inset bolt heads accentuate the through tennon look of the server top frames.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.