24.25" W 31.50" D 30.63"
New traditions are welcomed with open arms when they look like this armless accent chair. Make over your home with its timeless yet fashion-forward appeal. Diamond-tufted seat back elevates the oh-so-soft fabric. Front turned legs are a small design touch that make a big style impact. Place two of these with your favorite accent table for a classy sitting area.
High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber;Attached back and seat cushions;Linen weave upholstery;Frame with faux wood finish
Accent Chair. Armless. Upholstered in Beige Fabric. Diamond Tufted Back and Tight Seat Cushion with Webbing and Spring Construction. Wood Legs in Black Finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.