13.50" W 7.00" D 12.50"
Create layered illumination in your living room, bedroom, or entryway with the Declare 3" Adjustable Wall Sconce. This modern wall sconce glows with a round tapered powder-coated metal shade, enhanced by a narrow satin brass ring, producing a bouquet-like silhouette. Declare features an adjustable lampshade, bringing visual interest to mid-century modern or eclectic decors. This wall sconce requires professional installation and is compatible with dimmer switches (not included). Requires 1 E26 bulb, 25W max or LED equivalent (not included). Set Includes: One - Declare Adjustable Wall Sconce
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Shade and base in matte white/matte
Wall Sconce Professional Installation Required Bulb: 1 E26 25W Max (Not Included) LED Compatible Dimmer Compatible (Switch Not Included) Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 13.5"L x 7"W x 12.5"H Backplate Dimensions: 5"L x 5"W x 1"H Shade Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 7"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.