38.13" W 17.63" D 49.00"
Described by the designer as an inspired take on casual contemporary, this chest of drawers commingles clean-lined minimalism with a highly complex oak-tone finish for a sense of heirloom charm. Unique elements include drawer fronts with raised overlays for a hint of dimension, punctuated with simply striking sculptural pulls. Five smooth-gliding drawers, crafted with quality dovetail construction, accommodate your wardrobe with ease.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Antiqued pewter-tone hardware;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Casual contemporary design. Burnished brown Oak color finish on Mindi veneers and hardwood solids. Dovetail drawer construction with metal center guides. Two drawer storage in footboard. Open display shelf in night stand.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.