75.00" W 79.00" D 13.00"
Get the best sleep of your life with a king pillow top innerspring mattress that's designed to deliver plush comfort and so much more. Its dust mite and allergen barrier, which is also waterproof, goes the extra mile in keeping allergens at bay for a better sleep. Gel memory foam, along with the foam encased pocketed coil unit and firm support foam layers, work together to provide all the support you needespecially for your back. And, it's attractive too. The stylish quilted pattern of the luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover makes this the perfect choice for any bedroom. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Comfort level: plush;400-gauge luxury nano stain resistant stretch knit cover;Allergen and waterproof zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture;2-inch firm convoluted quilt foam;2-inch firm support foam;.5-inch gel memory lumbar support foam;Foam encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit with gel memory foam;13-gauge border and center coils all surrounded with a 1-inch high-density foam encasement;.75-inch high-density base support foam;State recycling fee may apply;1-year warranty;Foundation/box spring sold separately;Powerbase compatible, sold separately
Mattress Encasements:. Easy-fit Three Piece Design. 5 Sided (Premium). Concealed Micro-Teeth Zipper with Patented Zip Tie Closure. Technologically Advanced Moisture Resistant Fabric. Waterproof and Bed Bug Bite Proof Barrier. Dust Mite and Allergen Barrier.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.