45.38" W 88.13" D 30.25"
This dining room extension table relishes the glitz and glam befitting silver screen queens. Curvaceous cabriole legs are truly alluring, as is the exquisite frame's lightly metallic finish. Faux shagreen showing through clear glass inlays melds a cool textural look with a smooth tabletop surface.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Subtle metallic sheen finish;Beveled clear glass inlays;Faux shagreen embossing on tabletop;Cabriole legs;Includes 1 removable leaf;Seats up to 8 with removable leaf;Assembly required;Dining chairs sold separately
Made with paint grade materials including a stipple look with hardwood solids in a mid-sheen silver paint finish. D650-35 table has silvery textured PVC under a glass top with cabriole legs. D650-01 wingback chair is fully upholstered with button tufting in a dark textured gray fabric. D650-03 silver faux leather cover chair features tufted back design with crystal look button accent. Server has large radius corners, glass doors and sides with glass shelves, and drawer and doors with a silvery textured PVC front panel. Hardware is a chrome rectangular pull with a bejeweled face. Drawer boxes are English dovetailed and fully finished with metal ball bearing side guides for smooth function.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.