42.13" W 15.13" D 20.88"
Watch TV in the modern practicality of this 42-inch TV stand. Designed with your enjoyment in mind, this open shelf styled stand offers two shelves, perfect for holding your media equipment. You'll be impressed with its big top, ideal for accommodating TVs up to 42 inches wide. The matching lower shelf and smaller middle shelf will keep everything easily accessible. The large lower shelf with open ends can accommodate a pair of speakers or you can use the space to display large accessories.
Made of engineered wood;Replicated wood grain finish;2 open shelves;Durable plastic legs;Assembly required
W380-118 top and shelves are made from engineered wood panels with print paper wrapped wood grain finish and legs are durable plastic.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.