47.20" W 13.70" D 31.40"
J&M is proud to introduce our new line of Portuguese furniture. These products follow a rich tradition of craftsmanship to create furniture of the highest quality. These pieces are hand crafted by skilled artisans using years of experience, research, precision woodwork, and attention to fine detail to achieve unique and complex shapes and designs.Our commitment to excellence can be seen in the careful choice of materials. As you come to expect from our Portuguese furniture, these pieces come equiped with premium soft closing tracks by Blum, a world-renowned German manufacturer that sets the standards for the finest quality furniture hardware. The Colombo console table comes in a striking white High Gloss with a Black High Gloss finish on the base. This console features an arc design that takes expert precision to handcraft. This console table comes equiped with a soft closing drawer for convenient storage.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.