43.00" W 20.00" D 60.00"
Bring a historical element into your home with the Cherry Grove collection. Inspired from the past, Cherry Grove draws traditional elements from the 18th century design. Georgian, Edwardian, Sheraton and Queen Anne details accent various pieces of furniture throughout. Carved detailing and beveled edging throughout the collection gives each item a historical antique look that will complement the decor of your dining room, den, living room, bedroom or any other room in your home. Decorative metal hardware brings traditional style and functionality. The furniture is coated in a rich medium cherry stain that will add an intimate feel to your home. Cherry Grove is made from alder solids, select hardwood solids and cathedral cheery veneers. Each piece of furniture is exquisitely crafted to become a family heirloom. The timeless design of the Cherry Grove collection ensures that your furniture will be treasured for generations.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.