36.00" W 18.00" D 42.00"
The Chelsea Square Youth collection is a diverse and functional group for the youth in your life. It brings with it a depth of character and abounding storage. The entire collection is completed with a Burnished Tobacco finish and detailed with antique brass hardware. The youth in your life will be excited by the storage, functionality, and playful nature of these bedroom pieces. Many pieces are perfect for sibling sharing or friends to use for sleepovers. This collection will give your youth an exercise in organization and style, while also being a mostly condensed collection, thus giving tons of functionality for the space that it takes up. For a collection your youth can grow into while helping to consolidate and organize your home, look no further than the Chelsea Square Youth collection.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.