54.38" W 28.25" D 18.38"
Celebrating the lighter side of modern industrial style, this lift top coffee table is the best in form meets function. The tables less-is-more weathered finish allows the natural wood grain to take center stage. Metal bracket accents and tapered metal feet in a silvertone finish are a cool yet refined touch. Split top design includes a lift top on one side and fixed surface on the other. Two smooth-gliding drawers offer plenty of handy storage.
Made of elm veneers, solid pine, engineered wood and metal;Weathered finish;Split top design (with spring lift on one side);2 smooth-gliding drawers;Silvertone metal hardware and feet;Assembly required
Made with Ash veneers and hardwood solids with a weathered brown finish. Metal bracket accents with nail head detail is paired with tapered metal leg. Metal color has silver tone. Cocktail table has a lift top on one side with two ample sized drawers on the other.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.