69.00" W 19.00" D 34.00"
This TV stands uniquely luxurious interpretation of traditional style says it all. Beautifully ornate elements include multiple inlaid borders, softly rounded corners and scrolled acanthus accents. Exquisitely detailed and treated to a multi-hued finish, its clearly a labor of love. Enhance the sense of homey warmth by popping out the middle shelves and making room for the LED fireplace insert, sold separately.
Made of wood, veneer and engineered wood;Dark brown finish with glazed white highlights;Antiqued bronze-tone hardware;2 cabinets each with an adjustable shelf;Center space with 2 adjustable/removable shelves and rear cutout for wire management;Compatible with W100-121 electric fireplace insert;Assembly required
Classic traditional styling with an ornate flavor. Sophisticated dark brown oak finish touched with a white glazed accent. Top features book matched veneer with contrasting Ash swirl inlay border. Ornate round metal knobs finished in an aged bronze color. TV stand center cabinet has open shelves with cord management holes. TV stand is compatible with our W100-121 fireplace insert.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.