6.00" W 6.00" D 11.00"
Enrich your bedroom, living room, or entryway decor with the abundant warmth of the Chalice 4" Swing-Arm Hardwire Wall Sconce. The bowl-shaped metal shade and matching round wall canopy are connected with a polished gold accent piece, bringing an ultra-modern appeal to mid-century modern, contemporary, or eclectic settings. Utilize the versatile Chalice Wall Lamp as a bedroom wall sconce to dispense soothing energy. Spotlight your favorite artwork or enhance your workspace with the task-lighting capabilities of the 90-degree downward swivel arm. This dimmable wall sconce requires 1 E26 60W max bulb or LED equivalent. The dimmer switch and bulb are not included. Hardwire only. Professional installation required. Set Includes: 1 - Chalice
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Iron shade / canopy / rod in black
Swing-Arm Wall Lamp Satin-Finished Metal Professional Hardwire Bulbs: 1 E26 60W Max (Not Included) LED Compatible Dimmable (Switch Not Included) Assembly required
Overall Product Dimensions: 6"L x 6"W x 11"H Shade Dimensions: 6"L x 6"W Cord Length: 8"L
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.