19.25" W 20.00" D 30.88"
With its distinctive contoured bucket seat and tubular metal base, this dining chair serves up a fresh twist on mid-century inspired style. Chic gray faux leather upholstery adds to the aesthetic. What a timeless look for eat-in kitchens and casually cool dining rooms.
Tubular metal base;Bucket seat;Gray faux leather upholstery;Assembly required
Mid-century inspired design using Mindi veneers, engineered board and hardwood solids. Table tops are made with Mindi veneer with a casual warm brown finish paired with metal base in a brushed dark bronze color finish that has a warm color quality. Angled base design gives this set a mid-century appeal. Available in both regular height and counter height versions. Each table seats four comfortably. D372-02 is made with a solid medium brown wood and covered with a high performance "Nuvella" stone colored fabric. D372-01/124/130 are contructed with tubular metal frame with medium brown faux leather. D372-06/624/630 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in a French black colored faux leather. D372-07/724/730 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in white faux leather cover. D372-08/824/830 chair has tubular metal frame with contoured bucket seat upholstered in gray faux leather cover. Dining table features four convenient storage drawers in the apron. Sideboard set on tubular metal base. Six drawers total with ball bearing side glides and fully finished drawer boxes. D372-14 and D372-23 round table tops feature a durable polyurethane finish and modern contemporary styled pedestal base finished in black. D372-16 round dining table has a casual contemporary design with a durable melamine top and solid wood base.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.