31.97" W 15.59" D 54.33"
As much as you love escaping to the country, youre equally drawn to the city. No wonder this chest of drawers fits you so well. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes finish inspired by weathered barn wood, this chest of drawers is sure to please with an uptown look and a down-to-earth sensibility. Flush-mount drawers, sleek pulls and contrasting side posts richly enhance the urbane pastoral aesthetic.
Made of engineered wood;Rustic warm gray finish over replicated oak grain;5 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for a finished look;Metal drawer pulls in a dark gunmetal finish;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Rustic warm gray finish over replicated Oak grain accented with dark charcoal finish over replicated Oak grain. Sleek contemporary handle in a dark gunmetal finish. Cases feature recessed side panels for a contemporary look. Headboards are designed with an open slat design. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Drawer interiors lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look. Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Queen (57) and King (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.