39.00" W 42.00" D 44.50"
Strike a balance between the indulgent comfort you crave and the cool aesthetic you long for with this rocker recliner. Offering the cool look of weathered leather, the feel-good slate-tone upholstery takes neutral to new heights. Simply chic divided back tailoring and jumbo stitching are among the finer details that make all the difference.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Reclining;Rocker Recliner;Manual Reclining
Carton Weight =119Bls, L= 34", W=42.5" H= 34"
Distance between arms 16.5" | Distance between recliner and wall 16.5" | Footrest height 24.25" | Fully reclined length 67" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 30" | Seat depth 19.5" | Seat height 20" | Seat width 16.5" | Fully reclined height 33.5" | Reclined footrest height 23.5" |
Pull tab reclining motion;Gentle rocking motion;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.