94.00" W 39.00" D 44.00"
Strike a balance between the indulgent comfort you crave and the cool aesthetic you long for with this reclining power sofa. Offering the cool look of weathered leather, the feel-good slate-tone upholstery takes neutral to new heights. Simply chic divided back tailoring, jumbo stitching and a USB port in the one-touch power control are among the finer details that make all the difference.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Power Reclining;Reclining;Power Foot Rest
Carton Weight =245Bls, L= 34", W=90.25" H= 34"
Arm height 27" | Distance between arms 62" | Distance between recliner and wall 6" | Footrest height 19" | Fully reclined length 67" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 20" | Seat height 20.5" | Seat width 62" | Reclined footrest height 21" | Cord length 155" | Fully reclined height 35.25"
Dual-sided recliner;One-touch power control with adjustable positions and USB plug-in;Corner-blocked frame;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.