21.00" W 18.00" D 24.75"
Set on casters for easy mobility, this printer stand rolls out a fresh look in modern farmhouse living. Two smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction reflect high quality that never goes out of fashion. Pair of electrical outlets and USB charging ports make it an indispensable home office essential.
Made of pine veneers, pine wood and engineered wood;Distressed whitewash finish;2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;2 open shelves;Vintage patinated bronze-color hardware;Casters for mobility;2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Made with Pine veneers and solids, finished in a distressed white washed color. Leg desk has canted base and two drawers for storage. Printer stand features two drawers and a lower shelf, casters for mobility and an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports in the back side. Accent bookcase has cross buck support structure behind the shelves.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.