52.00" W 28.00" D 18.25"
Unlock a quaint touch of farmhouse style and convenience in your living area with this lift top coffee table. Its design is inspired by the rugged looks of an antique storage trunk. Metal keyhole and bracket accents with rivets, a planked effect and large recessed bun feet dress up this charming piece. The distressed light gray finish enhances the wood's natural grain, which delivers a naturally aged feel. Youll love its generous scale, offering a roomy top that's ideal for displaying accents and more. Lift the top and enjoy the accommodating work or dining surface. Under the lift top, there's a fully finished storage areadeeply spacious for organization.
Made of reclaimed solid pine wood;Light gray wash finish;Planked and butcher block wood effect;Metal keyhole and bracket accents with rivets;2 handles for easy positioning;1 lift top with underneath storage;Bun feet;Assembly required
Antique storage trunk inspired, this set has a generously scaled lift top cocktail table. Metal bracket details and large recessed bun foot, with planked and butcher block wood effect. Inside of cocktail table is fully finished to provide a large storage cavity. End tables have large stock legs, large base shelf and metal bracketing. Made with reclaimed solid Pine in a light gray finish that highlights the natural grain characteristics.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.