54.00" W 15.00" D 32.00"
With its replicated burnt umber rustic wood grain and minimalist charm, this TV stand is right in tune with your relaxed approach to high style. Beautifully made to accommodate your media equipment, its well equipped with adjustable shelving, cutouts for wire management and a sliding barn door for that modern farmhouse look you love.
Made of engineered wood and paper laminate;Replicated burnt umber rustic wood grain; warm brown finish;2 adjustable center shelves; 4 side shelves;Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Modern farmhouse design. TV stands are made with a paper laminate featuring a replicated burnt umber rustic wood grain and engineered wood substrate. W283-48 features a sliding barn door and cross-buck details with two adjustable center shelves. W283-68 features two inset glass doors and is compatible with our W100-02 and -101 fireplace insert. These items are designed to be flat pack RTA for express ship opportunity.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.