24.50" W 21.50" D 38.00"
The Cambridge Upholstered Fabric Dining Chairs add relaxed elegance to almost any room in your home. A versatile dining chair set, Cambridge is a refined statement in your dining space or an artful accent chair in the living room, home office, bedroom, or entryway. The seat cushion and backrest on these side chairs are upholstered in a soft, durable polyester fabric and are padded with dense foam cushioning that guarantee you and your guests relaxed and comfortable seating. The slightly tapered legs and side rails connecting the backrest to the seat cushion are made from solid rubberwood. Dining chair legs have plastic foot pins to protect your floors. This stylish dining chair set complements a variety of home decors from modern to contemporary to transitional. Set Includes: Two - Cambridge Upholstered Fabric Dining Chairs
FINISH & MATERIAL
Beige | solid rubber wood, fabric, Yuhua po
Modern Dining Chairs Durable Polyester Fabric Upholstery Solid Rubberwood Frame Dense Foam Padding Non-Marking Foot Pins Chair Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Overall Product Dimensions: 24.5"L x 21.5"W x 38"H Seat Dimensions: 20.5"L x 21.5"W x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 2.5"L x 16"W x 20"H Base Dimensions: 14.5"L x 21"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.