58.00" W 54.00" D 39.00"
Let it snow. Doubling your pleasure with a spacious seating area with room for twoor just youthis oversized round swivel chair in a snow-tone neutral invites you to stretch your style in an easy-elegant way. Whether your aesthetic is urban hip or suburban chic, this posh swivel chair is sure to look and feel right at home. Wrapped in a chunky heavyweight chenille fabric with a delightful touch, this fashion-forward chair includes designer pillows for a brilliant pop of color and texture.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Fabric | Chenille
Carton Weight =139Bls, L= 54", W=58" H= 54"
Distance between arms 40" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 34" | Seat height 21" | Top of cushion to top of back 17" |
Corner-blocked frame;Loose seat cushion;High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Back pillows included;Pillows with soft polyfill;360-degree swivel;Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support;Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.