36.00" W 39.00" D 36.00"
Whether youre designing a cool and contemporary space or creating a warm and cozy modern farmhouse vibe, you cant deny: this swivel glider accent chair is a turn for the better. Daring to be different, this designer swivel chair wows with a fashion-forward abstract upholstery for modern sophistication. With a 360-degree swivel and gentle rocking motion, it beautifully goes with the flow.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White;Black/Gray | Fabric | Chenille
Stationary;Swivel Glider Chair
Carton Weight =79Bls, L= 39", W=36" H= 39"
Arm height 26" | Distance between arms 20" | Leg height 4.5" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 22" | Seat height 21" | Top of cushion to top of back 20"
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Gentle rocking motion;Smooth 360-degree swivel;Polyester/rayon upholstery
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.