1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Set includes 2PC Reclinng sofa and reclining loveseat: Sleek and streamlined, this reclining sofa draws out your leisure time with its bustle back construction and thickly cushioned armrests. The super soft faux leather gets a high-end tweak with jumbo contrast stitching so you dont have to sacrifice style for comfort. Sink into the comfortably supportive cushions and stretch your evening as long as you can.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Carton Weight =228Bls, L= 32", W=86.5" H= 32"
Distance between arms 64" | Distance between recliner and wall 3" | Fully reclined length 64" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 30" | Seat depth 21" | Seat height 19.5" | Seat width 63" | Fully reclined height 28" | Reclined footrest height 20" |
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;Pull tab reclining motion;Corner-blocked frame;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane upholstery
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.