1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Set includes 2PC Sofa And Loveseat: This designer sofa combines the clean lines of mid-century style with the cozy softness of your favorite blanket to create your favorite piece of furniture. The textured chenille upholstery evokes a feeling of comfort and security while the faint chevron pattern, bolster pillows and exposed black metal legs add sophistication.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Fabric | Chenille
Carton Weight =113Bls, L= 35.13", W=82.75" H= 35.13"
Arm height 26" | Distance between arms 71.5" | Leg height 7.5" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 24" | Seat depth 21.75" | Seat height 17" | Top of cushion to top of back 18" | Seat width 58"
Corner-blocked frame;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Loose seat and reversible back cushions;Metal seat base;2 bolster pillows;Polyester upholstery;Exposed black metal legs;Minor assembly (simply attach legs)
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.