36.00" W 60.00" D 29.75"
Perfect portion. Striking a simply chic pose, this dining set is styled with fascinating flair. Subtle gray wash finish gives the clean-lined design a casually cool sensibility, while the chairs plushly cushioned seat in a soft, neutral upholstery adds to the allure.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric;Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =201Bls, L= 63.25", W=39.5" H= 63.25"
Apron to floor 26" | Seat width 19" | Seat depth 16.5" | Seat height 19.75" |
Includes dining table and 6 chairs;Table made of wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood; chairs made of wood;Antiqued gray wash finish;Foam cushioned seat with linen-weave polyester upholstery;Nailhead accents;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.