40.00" W 14.00" D 30.50"
This understated console table evokes images of a coastal farmhouse retreat. Expertly crafted from mahogany Wood solids, engineered Wood products, and mahogany veneer, it is built to last while delivering timeless elegance in the living room, entryway, or office. Available in a choice of a Rustic Gray or SandalWood Beige finishes, it is exquisitely topped with white Melati marble and sturdily supported by four hand beautifully turned legs. Features a storage drawer with antique sable finished brass hardware and a spacious display shelf for books or d???cor.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Sandalwood Beige | Marble, Mahogany wood MDF + Mahogany Veneer, Plywood | Distressing
Carton Weight =85Bls, L= 47", D=21", H= 12"
Photo may slightly differ from actual item in terms of color/finish due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor's display.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.