22.25" W 26.00" D 26.25"
Rustic beauty and functionality ensue with this rectangular end table. Its farmhouse style garners attention with distressed rustic finish and black metal accents. You'll love the extra room in the cubby and lower cabinet for stashing items. What's more, a convenient AC power supply with two USB charging ports is located in the top of the cubbyperfect for keeping your cell phone or laptop charged without having to get up from your seat.
Made of mango veneers, wood and engineered wood;Warm brown finish with a look of century's old lumber;Industrial style black finished hardware;Open cubby, lower cabinet storage;AC power supply with 2 USB charging ports in the open cubby
Made with Mango veneers and hardwood solids with wire brushing in a warm brown finish. Cocktail table doors function with sliding metal barn door style hardware in industrial black finish. Cocktail has casters for mobility. End table has door storage and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports in the open cubby.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.