59.00" W 15.93" D 23.00"
Bring mid-century style back in a brilliant way with this trendy TV stand. Designed with multi-use practicality in mind, it serves equally well as an entertainment center, entryway console or dining room buffet. Along with the spacious cabinet and open storage, a side drawer with full extension glides takes storage to the max. And with cutouts for wire management, its right in tune with your needs.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Dark Gray | Wood Products and Other;Metal
A subtle warm gray finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch. TV stand is accented with burnished gold colored handles. Features a two door cabinet which is balanced with open shelving. Spacious drawer with ball bearing glides offering a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety. Case features cylindrical legs. Assembly is required. These accent items pair well with the EB1011 and EA1011.
Carton Weight =96Bls, L= 16.5", W=65.12" H= 16.5"
Made with engineered wood and decorative laminate;Warm gray finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch;Burnished goldtone handles;2-door cabinet;Open shelf;Single smooth-gliding drawer with vinyl-wrapped sides and back;Cylindrical legs;Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.