48.00" W 26.00" D 17.00"
Enjoy the authentic look of live edge wood furnishings minus the hefty price tag with this striking coffee table. Rich, natural wood finish top, crafted with acacia veneers, is a look with real staying power. The dramatically cool sled legs add a contemporary vibe perfect for your urban loft or boho abode.
Made of acacia wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish; natural wood finish top on a black frame;Faux live edge top on 2 sides for a natural look;Sled style legs;Assembly required
Natural contemporary styling. Made with Acacia solids and veneers with engineered wood substrate. Two-tone finish scheme with a natural wood finish top and black leg base. Tables feature a trend right live edge on two sides.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.