17.00" W 70.00" D 32.00"
If youre looking for high style with purpose, this handy hall tree with storage bench is sure to sit well with you. Providing a plush spot to slip into or out of your shoes, the thickly cushioned seat with tufted upholstery and hinge lift reveals plenty of handy storage. Five double-sided hooks for coats, hats and umbrellas make this designer hall tree that much more of a welcome addition to modern farmhouse and transitional spaces.
Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood;Polyester upholstery in beige;Tufted seat;High-quality foam cushion;5 metal hooks;Hinged seat interior storage;Assembly required
Hall Tree with Storage Bench. Constructed of Veneer, Solid and Engineered Woods in Brown Finish. Upholstered in Beige Polyester Fabric. Tufted Seat Cushion. 5 Hooks and Removable Seat with Storage.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.