FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Carton Weight =135Bls, L= 38", W=90" H= 38"
Distance between arms 63" | Top of cushion to top of back 18" | Arm height 26" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Leg height 3" | Top to shelf 22" |
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support;Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.