47.88" W 25.88" D 19.75"
Simply striking yet remarkably detailed. Thats the beauty of this rectangular coffee table. Its clean-lined profile is greatly enhanced by a dramatic tabletop with butterfly veneer layup. And the finish? So complex in a rustic gray tone with hints of aged metallic. Unique oval shaped hardware on the double drawers rounds out the look.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Oval hardware in patina silvertone finish;Fixed base shelf;Assembly required;Casters for easy mobility
Two tone finish pairs a rustic gray wood with aged metallic silver color. Table top has butterfly veneer layup with breadboard ends, legs and shelf frame. Wood tone has a grayish brown color with textural effect. Bottom shelf for ample storage and display. Oval knob with a patinated silver finish. Drawers have a smooth operating glide system with sanded sealed interiors. French/English construction. Cocktail table has casters for mobility.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.