25.25" W 18.25" D 30.00"
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, youll find this nightstand dressed to impress. Its two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for that much more quaint character. Elements include a crossbuck adorned storage cabinet, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction and pair of power outlets and USB charging ports for added convenience.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white);Plank-style top;1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction;Black faceted hardware;2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed;Small Space Solution
Made with select hardwood solids, Acacia and White Oak veneers with engineered wood. Finished in a trendy textured antique white and contrasting weathered gray color. Dovetailed drawers feature fully finished drawer boxes and metal ball bearing side glides. B647-57 and -58 shelter styled panel headboard has lattice design headboard panel. B647-77 and -78 shelter styled panel bed features a louvered headboard panel. Cases feature framed drawer fronts, break-front pilasters and profiled base mouldings for added dimension. Metal hardware is finished in a black iron color. An accent night table features door cabinet storage with an AC power supply and USB charging ports for powered devices.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.